What I do when NOT doing art

  • watching old live shows (music live shows)
  • playing the guitar
  • writing short stories using my Original Characters
  • going out on walks with my best friend or dogs
  • cooking scrambled eggs in a microwave
  • Binging old comedy shows
  • Watching sci-f/fantasy films
  • Playing one of my many CDs

Friday, 7 May 2021

Freelance Work

 Freelance work is where you are on your own and someone hires you to do them a job. This could be to draw something for them or to help them design something. Below I will show examples I have done for other people. 

This one I did was for my friend Van who wanted me to draw out my favorite song by The Cure, mine at the time was To Wish Impossible Things and I drew this in Autodesk Sketchbook. 
This was done as I was late to meeting my ex-best friend. She wanted me to do her a demon dashound which was green, with an orangey red backdrop; these went against all my laws of drawing as I despise green and orange clashing. I made the glowing eye in PicsArt and drew the dog in Autodesk Sketchbook. 
This one I drew for my friends DTIYS and she really loved the shading used and how much I pushed myself out my boundaries. I also really enjoyed how natural this one looked and it made me want to more natural, landscape pieces in the future. This was their main OC. 
This one was drawn up for my friends DTIYS, she wanted people to draw her OC either the way she had referenced (which I did) or in a different pose. I really enjoyed doing this one because I had been following her account for a while before then so I knew roughly how do make him my own.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting a Self Study Series

 Hello fellow Noodlers alike, whether you’re new here or a long time reader of my very neglected blog, welcome to this new post.  I chose to...