What I do when NOT doing art

  • watching old live shows (music live shows)
  • playing the guitar
  • writing short stories using my Original Characters
  • going out on walks with my best friend or dogs
  • cooking scrambled eggs in a microwave
  • Binging old comedy shows
  • Watching sci-f/fantasy films
  • Playing one of my many CDs

Monday, 14 September 2020

Welcome to Noodle Dreamer!

 First Post! 

Hello there, 
Welcome to my blog page where I will be posting teasers and previews of new stories I am working on. Whether it'll involve my own characters from Prattchetton or my best friend April's from her universe Bimblewood or a fan fiction or a non-oc story; I will try and update this as much as I can. Also I am planning to write how Prattchetton came to exist, my inspirations and my concerts before settling on the way Prattchetton is. My stories will be properly published to Wattpad or typed up for my enjoyment. My Wattpad name is: scribblingnibbler. At this current moment I am working on a book on being an introvert and outsider to societies norms. Its a factual book and based around how I grew up. 

Also on this page I will discuss my opinions on things and try and educate you on things not so many are aware about or what I am interested in. I will try and also share everyday life, whether I work or not. After all, this is a page which will be full of mistakes and emotions and honesty. I hope you enjoy it and feel free to offer your own advice on my writing and artwork.

I can say, I am more a traditionalist when it comes to illustration as I love to use pencils and markers and occasionally watercolours and biro. I also admire colours when I create my work, most of my drawings are splashed with colour. I love to create my own characters as well. my first "original" character I made (but sadly no drawings roam of him) was Shaun McCoy who led my collection of sci-fi books alongside hero turned villain Jules Tate. My first designed original character was Rainbow Galaxy who was made when I was 13/14 years old, they were an alien disguised as a human like figure who were non comforming in gender. Sadly Rainbow Galaxy was neglected by me when I rebranded myself when I was 16 as I created a new story concept based around Flash Gordon and Johnny Five; he was called Laser Man. Soon followed, Nova, Rain, Ray,Delta, Silver, Alpha, Petal, Crystal and my villians Lassie, Beam and Steel. 

I hope you enjoy looking at this page and I'll probably post doodles and comics here as well as the occasional fully fledged drawing. As we speak I am finishing up a comic using copic markers called The Petal and Nova Show, this features my two elder female characters in funny scenarios and the occasional guest. 

See you soon, 
Noodle Dreamer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting a Self Study Series

 Hello fellow Noodlers alike, whether you’re new here or a long time reader of my very neglected blog, welcome to this new post.  I chose to...