Hello everyone. I am just updating my blog to discuss my new official business/portfolio website. I am currently in the process of drawing single drawings of each of my characters so I can write facts and small details on them on my website, as you see above I have done 4 of them, I have ran into a small issue which will be resolved next month and that is my yellow promarkers are all dead so I can’t do my Life of Nova comic or draw out Delta, I also can’t do Laser Man and Lassie. So we are just a bit delayed but I can assure you, a new website for Doodle Noodle is a thing. I will be having separate pages for different aspects of my life such as a small about page that will mention a few things in my life that have made me the person I am, I will also be sharing my own influences in illustration, which if some didn’t know, it’s everyday life and the middle class workers in the 80s. To be honest, I am addicted to the 70s and 80s. Call me a generation nerd if you will, but I have been into making art that looks like it’s from that era for a year now and it keeps evolving. So I’m sorry for this delay but I can assure you the website is coming. Also I have to add life at home for me right now is pretty quiet, with my brother back in school, me at home all this week as I’m back in college next week, Esme sleeping instead of whining in confusion. It’s so weird that it’s peaceful. Anyways I hope everyone’s staying safe and I’ll give more website updates soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment