This is a post on Illustration Agencies I have found that relate to my future career on Google.
1. Central Illustration Agency - CIA is the most popular illustration and motion graphics agency out there. It looks after various illustrators who have very different styles and interests and colour pallets. One thing I like is how the website is aesthetically pleasing and has tried to keep each illustrators front page work looking somewhat similar colour wise. The company looks after music illustrators as well as graphic illustrators. To become a part of their family you must submit 6 low resolution images of your own work to their email, they will only reply to them they think they’d love meet and will not return prints you have sent.
2. Handsome Frank - This agency begun as a discussion in a pub and they originally begun to represent a small amount of illustrators but their company grew and they got noticed by large names. The name of the company comes from the grandfather of the 2 founders. When submitting your work to this company, you must include a few key words that describe your illustration style and work, PDFS, .ZIP files and website links are not permitted when submitting. They also create short films on each person they represent which is really nice as if I went to them I’d make it so it was 80s like but had a gothic edge despite my colourful universe and imagination. I’d also point out how my sexuality and gender identity seem to play a role in my illustrations.
3. Folio Illustrations - This agency support and share various art styles and levels of work. When going onto their website I was greeted with a mix of cartoony/unrealistic art and realism, this shocked me but I felt safe somehow knowing they’d housed various forms of creative people, they also have page on how to commission an illustrator and their history. They were formed in 1976 and now get various styles and methods of work. To get your work represented by them you send a few jpg images at their email address.
No comments:
Post a Comment