What I do when NOT doing art

  • watching old live shows (music live shows)
  • playing the guitar
  • writing short stories using my Original Characters
  • going out on walks with my best friend or dogs
  • cooking scrambled eggs in a microwave
  • Binging old comedy shows
  • Watching sci-f/fantasy films
  • Playing one of my many CDs

Tuesday, 6 July 2021

Commonly Asked Questions 1

 Hey everyone, it is Noodle here deciding to start updating their blog more as I feel I want to contribute to the world. Originally I was planning to make this a book on Wattpad where I’d give tricks on being a good illustrator, however, not everyone wants to download or sign up to it. Anyways here’s some commonly asked questions I get and me trying to answer them.


Where are you based? 

I’m based in Northern England at the moment. I like the beaches and country parks here, especially one where I met swans half the size of me! 

Did you always want to draw?

Not quite. I originally wanted to be a guitarist in a band. Which is why music is a recurring theme in my work. In recent times I’ve seemed to blend them so well that the comic I’m planning will definitely reflect the combination 

What will the comic be about?

It’s following the younger characters, especially Crystal and Delta who are in a band called Wolves. I am planning for it to have dark and light moments and at this moment I’m about to storyboard and doodle out a rough version. 

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

I’m an introvert. I’ve always been one and it definitely shows in my recent choices of music. I’ve been playing a lot of gothic music at the moment. 

TV shows/films that inspired you?

Wow okay, this is a crazy and varied list but here we go!
- Mighty Boosh 
- Last of the Summer Wine
- End of the F ing world 
- The Wrong Mans
- It’s a Sin 
- Sing Street
- Control
- England is Mine 
- Trainspotting 

Musicians to play when drawing?

This is a list I play at the moment on a loop:
- Arcade Fire
- The Last Shadow Puppets
- Depeche Mode
- The Stranglers
- Blondie
- The Cure
- Siouxsie and the Banshees 
- The Kinks
- The Rolling Stones
- Blur 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting a Self Study Series

 Hello fellow Noodlers alike, whether you’re new here or a long time reader of my very neglected blog, welcome to this new post.  I chose to...