For the past 2 days I have been working on a new universe. Above you’ll see some very rough biro drawings. I have decided to do what 10 year old me wanted, a Pokémon universe. I decided to rewatch some of Galatic Battles which is series 12 of the show and I was doodling out during the second episode and this came to me. I showed my boyfriend these concepts because I needed a strong opinion if I was to do what younger me wanted. My boyfriend loved them and today I did some colour testing and came up with their name
Their name is Corey and they’re non binary. Their main Pokémon is Mudkip. I decided to make them a skater kid and for them to subtlety reference their pride flag as well as looking very blendable. Tomorrow I’m doing the final introduction drawing and doodles of mudkip.


No comments:
Post a Comment