What I do when NOT doing art

  • watching old live shows (music live shows)
  • playing the guitar
  • writing short stories using my Original Characters
  • going out on walks with my best friend or dogs
  • cooking scrambled eggs in a microwave
  • Binging old comedy shows
  • Watching sci-f/fantasy films
  • Playing one of my many CDs

Monday, 19 July 2021

My latest collaboration



I did this watercolour painting here as a collaboration with my friend Brie and they loved it and I did upload my process video to TikTok (doodlenoodle02) I will try and upload it here too. I love to paint things as it gives it a vintage and soft look which fits my style really well. We decided to make our favourite album covers from the 90s, I chose Sonic Youth - Dirty as my favourite as at the time of deciding what to do I had just ordered this online and it was going to take a while to arrive. I’m hoping to do more album covers in my style, collaboration or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting a Self Study Series

 Hello fellow Noodlers alike, whether you’re new here or a long time reader of my very neglected blog, welcome to this new post.  I chose to...