I decided to do a part 2 so I didn’t neglect this blog again so here we go. More questions I’ve had to answer a few times.
Comfort Drawings?
I usually find if I’m in a dark area like I am now I’ll use purples more and try and draw my characters having fun because it takes my mind away from the darkness. Sometimes it’s hard to do because you’ve began having severe issues with the trauma of what’s happened; yet happy characters seems to make me much calmer
Best Album at the moment?
I have to say I’ve played a lot of this album by pure accident and it’s Age of the Understatement by The Last Shadow Puppets. I know, it’s not been on my list but I do love how theatrical it sounds and can hear a lot of Electric Prunes in it.
New drawings?
I’m planning on making more drawings of Crystal and Delta together as well as re drawing some albums. At this moment I’ve only got ideas in my head because I’m planning to move out and will need to pack supplies and my iPad up so that they are safe and will be handy when I get to my new place.
New collabs?
I’ve had one in my head for the past few months which is a redraw of the Sonic Youth - Dirty album cover. I haven’t done it as I want it done traditionally and I’m packing my art tools up soon so it wouldn’t be possible yet.
That was it for commonly asked questions 2. I will come back during my packing and relocating and hope everything goes to plan
No comments:
Post a Comment